A few of our alumni and where they have put their degree to use
- Broadcast Journalism: Jacob Melder (2013): Video Journalist, KIVI-TV, Boise ID
- Media Communications: Melissa Joseph (2013): Production Technician, WREG-TV, Memphis, TN
- Digital Media Studies: Ryan Oetting (2011): Digital Media Administrator, Multisound Japan, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Journalism: Bethany Mullinix (2009): MFA in Fashion Journalism, Academy of Art University Media Communications, San Francisco California.
- Public Relations: Stephen Phillips (1999): Email Marketing Specialist Gaylord Entertainment Nashville, TN
- Theatre: Daniel Graham (2005): Assistant Technical Director, Greenbriar Valley Theatre Film Studies Lewisburg West Virginia.
- Photojournalism: Lindsey Blackwood (2013): The Jackson Sun Jackson, Tennessee
To see more interesting jobs that Alumni have taken scroll across the map below!
Click any marker on the map to see what kinds of jobs are out there for Comm. Arts alumni.
View COMUnion Alumni Around the World in a larger map